- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Stayed Dec 11 / Jan 12 We had a fantastic 3 week holiday in Koh Samui staying in Villa 10. The location was ideal for us but a bit far away from Chaweng for the kids to really take full advantage of the amazing nightlife. Taxis are available right outside the Villa but work out expensive to catch every night. The villa was spacious and very comfortable. The cleaning and reception staff were fantastic and were always there with a smile when needed. We hired scooters through reception which enabled us to explore all corners of the island finding some fantastic restaurants and secluded beaches.Read more »Mark, Gaye and Family - Gauteng, South Africa
This superb beach front property provides the ultimate in luxury living. Ideally situated on a sandy beach and surrounded by lush green gardens the villa enjoys fabulous sea views towards the neighboring island of Koh Phangan. Located on the much sought after North East coast the villa is only a few minutes from shops, restaurants and the popular entertainment areas.
Perfect for all ages, the villa boasts an oversized pool incorporating a children's play pool and jacuzzi, a large sunbathing terrace and decking for entertaining and outdoor dining. To one side of the pool there is an attractive water feature and a traditional Thai sala, ideal for lazing around or the perfect setting for a relaxing massage.
The open-plan layout of the villa enhances the sense of spatial freedom and stretches across two pavilions. One pavilion contains two beautifully furnished double bedrooms, one with a king size bed and the other with large twin beds. The shared bathroom with inter-connecting doors makes this a perfect solution for parents with younger children.
The other pavilion has an extensive living area and a further double bedroom with a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom. The stylishly furnished lounge and formal dining areas are light and airy, in contemporary neutrals and fine dark timbers, enhanced by glass doors on two sides that lead you out onto the terrace and opening up the space to the cooling sea breeze. The western style kitchen is fully equipped with every modern convenience.
- Daily maid service included
- Baby sitting available
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all living areas
- All bedding, bath and pool towels provided
- Baby cot/bedding and high chair
- Western-style kitchen
- Satellite TV, DVD, and music system
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Sun loungers and umbrellas
- Outdoor dining area
- Private parking space
- Personal safe
- 24 hour security
- Close to fishing boat marina
During certain times of the year the sea recedes over 100 meters, at all times the water is shallow and not suitable for swimming. It's a short drive to Choeng Mon, one of the best swimming beaches on the island.
DistanceAirport: 15 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 2 minute walk
Convenience Store: 10 minute walk
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|Intermediate Season||01 Sep 19||15 Dec 19||350 USD||2450 USD||3 Nights|
|Peak Season||16 Dec 19||07 Jan 20||600 USD||4200 USD||7 - 10 Nights|
|High Season||08 Jan 20||30 Apr 20||400 USD||2800 USD||3 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||01 May 20||30 Jun 20||350 USD||2450 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||01 Jul 20||31 Aug 20||400 USD||2800 USD||3 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||01 Sep 20||15 Dec 20||350 USD||2450 USD||3 Nights|
|Peak Season||16 Dec 20||07 Jan 21||600 USD||4200 USD||7 - 10 Nights|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).