- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Stayed March 2013 This Villa was just amazing and was everything we expected! We enjoyed the peaceful and quiet location, and enjoyed many days lounging by the pool. If we ever make it back to Koh Samui we will definitely stay here again!Kevin & Lisa Sims - USA
Stayed Feb 13 Thanks for help with organizing our Samui Stay. Beautiful villa, amazing sunsets from the massive pool. One could find everything to one's need for a 5 star holiday.Tiny minus, dishwasher not working. Otherwise highly recommended for people who are looking for tranquility and serenity.Nikita & Family - Australia
Stayed Dec 12 Even better than it looks! From the photos on the agent's website, I thought this looked like a great place, but in real life it was even better. It is a spectacular forested hillside panorama, with just two distant villas showing evidence of humanity. The sea can be seen off to the right, and directly opposite is a tall waterfall which ebbs and flows with the rain; it was really beautiful! I'm always a bit nervous about pre-booking villas, transferring large amounts of money to unknown people, but these agents were very professional, and responded helpfully to our enquiriesRead more »LondonPika - England
Sleeps 6 (options)
Crafted into the tropical green landscape, this authentic Thai house provides infinite views of the mountainous valley, sprawling coconut plantations and the coastline beyond. The thoughtful layout of the accommodation, with stylish living spaces across three levels, offsets the colourful surroundings as a perfect example of the unique fusing of Western and Thai influences that the island's villas have become admired for.
The villas traditional style wooden facade towers over the large private pool below; an exclusive and relaxing place to unwind, surrounded by a large terrace and overlooked by a shady sala with comfortable seating, where guests can lay back and luxuriate in the ambience of this peaceful place. An additional Jacuzzi with submerged seating is the ideal spot to chill out with cocktails on particularly warm evenings.
The high columns of the property create an aura of space and magnificence, with tiered staircases leading you from the poolside to the higher levels and their wrap round balconies that provide excellent views. The three spacious air-conditioned bedrooms feature queen size four-poster beds wrapped in heavenly white cotton drapes that contrast beautifully with the rich wood surroundings. There is ample storage and hanging space and each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and a private balcony, making this an ideal retreat for couples, providing seclusion when sought.
The open-plan entrance comprises a large lounge and dining area, with high vaulted ceilings, rich wood flooring and elegant furnishings. A further outdoor covered living area with comfortable seating and wonderful views makes a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchen continues to embrace this stylish theme, and includes a oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Just five minutes to palm fringed beaches and local restaurants and a mere fifteen-minutes to Bophut "Fisherman's Village" with it's restaurants, shops and entertainment, this villa has all the trappings of a secluded retreat, without becoming isolated.
- Three bedrooms (sleeps 6)
- En-suite bathrooms, one with outside Bali style bath tub
- Guest washroom
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Kitchen with a oven/hob, dish washer, microwave and fridge freezer
- Twice weekly maid service
- Wireless Internet access
- Satellite TV/DVD
- Large private swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Sala (covered seating area)
- Bed linens, bath and pool towels provided
- Incredible mountain views
- Total privacy
- Ample parking
DistanceAirport: 30 minutes
Beach: 5 minutes
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 10 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Essential (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Season||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|3 Bedroom (Sleeps 6)|
|High Season||01 Jul 18||15 Sep 18||385 USD||2695 USD||5 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||16 Sep 18||14 Dec 18||335 USD||2345 USD||5 Nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 18||10 Jan 19||485 USD||3395 USD||10 - 14 Nights|
|2 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)|
|High Season||01 Jul 18||15 Sep 18||300 USD||2100 USD||5 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||16 Sep 18||14 Dec 18||250 USD||1750 USD||5 Nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 18||10 Jan 19||400 USD||2800 USD||10 - 14 Nights|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).