- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Balinese style villa located in an exclusive hillside estate close to Choeng Mon beach in the sought after north eastern part of the island. The villa is set on gentle palm covered slopes within a gated community offering privacy and luxury in a secure family environment
This charming villa is walking distance from the beach village of Choeng Mon with its excellent restaurants, bars and convenience stores. The nearby crescent shaped soft sandy beach offers safe year round swimming and is particularly popular with couples and families with younger children. The estate is only 10 minutes drive from the airport, and a similar distance from Bophut's picturesque "Fisherman's Village" with several first class restaurants and bustling Chaweng, with its shops, restaurants and numerous attractions.
The villa is set in a large walled garden surrounded by a mass of colourful shrubs, mature coconut palms and tropical trees flourishing amongst neatly cut lawns. The very spacious accommodation is laid out in typical Balinese style comprising of three separate pavilions. The living pavilion is the largest of the three and includes a lounge area furnished with comfortable sofas and satellite TV/DVD/CD, a formal dining area with seating for six guests and a large fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, fully equipped with all modern appliances. The lounge and dining areas feature high vaulted ceilings with fans and full length sliding glass doors opening out onto a substantial veranda with a table and chairs for alfresco dining. There is a self contained bedroom en-suite with a double bed below the master bedroom.
Steps lead down to a sparkling blue tiled swimming pool surrounded by lush foliage and a sandstone sunbathing area with cushioned sun loungers and parasol. Next to the pool is a thatched roof traditional sala offering a welcome refuge from the tropical sun.
The master bedroom pavilion with a double bed and a large indoor/outdoor en suite bathroom includes a feature Balinese style garden shower. A third pavilion includes two further bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with large size single beds, both have en suite bathrooms. The bedrooms have verandas with great views of the garden and pool area, each has air conditioning and built in wardrobes offering ample hanging and storage space.
All sliding doors are fitted with mosquito screens and the floors have terracotta tiling throughout. The villas have been furnished to a high standard and include colourful wall hangings and accessories.
- Daily maid service
- In villa chef arranged
- In villa massage arranged
- Wi-Fi broadband connection provided
- All linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Private parking for two cars
- Baby cot and baby sitting services available
- 24 hour security
DistanceAirport: 10 minutes
Beach: 5 minutes
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||29 Apr 19||27 Sep 19||180 USD||1260 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||28 Sep 19||06 Oct 19||350 USD||2450 USD||7 Nights|
|Low Season||07 Oct 19||20 Dec 19||180 USD||1260 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||21 Dec 19||06 Jan 20||350 USD||2450 USD||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||07 Jan 20||17 Jan 20||250 USD||1750 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||18 Jan 20||02 Feb 20||350 USD||2450 USD||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||03 Feb 20||19 Apr 20||250 USD||1750 USD||3 Nights|
|Low Season||20 Apr 20||24 Sep 20||180 USD||1260 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||25 Sep 20||05 Oct 20||350 USD||2450 USD||7 Nights|
|Low Season||06 Oct 20||19 Dec 20||180 USD||1260 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||20 Dec 20||06 Jan 21||350 USD||2450 USD||7 Nights|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).