- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Stayed Oct 08 My family and I travelled to Thailand in October 2008 for our annual holiday. Having never experienced Thailand before I did not really know what to expect. I have to say that this Villa is amazing!! The Accomodation and facilities are nothing short of out of this world! The Villa itself is clean, tastefully decorated and with beautiful views from every window or balcony. It is located within a community of villas up in the hills about 1/2 a mile off the main road in Maenam with 24 hour security, Gym, Health Spa and a superb Restaurant. The villa has it's very own infinity poolRead more »Paul - Fleet, Hampshire
This stylish villa is located within the exclusive Kirikayan Resort, an area of undulating lush green countryside with magnificent views over the island's beautiful and mountainous interior. The resort is set back from the coastal town of Maenam, within walking distance of the golden sandy beach dominating the picturesque coastline.
Four bedrooms and 320sqm of living space make this an ideal villa for a family or a group of friends. The villa has two separate pavilions in a courtyard setting with lush tropical gardens surrounding an infinity edge swimming pool and a traditional Thai sala. In one pavilion a large open plan living area containing a lounge with comfortable sofas, a 42" plasma satellite TV/DVD, a formal dining table with seating for seven and a fully equipped Western style kitchen.
The second, a double storey pavilion contains four spacious bedrooms. Two double bedrooms at pool level with king size double beds and en suite bathroom. Upstairs, the master suite has a king size double bed and a fourth bedroom with twin beds, ideal for families with younger children. These bedrooms share a family bathroom. There are spectacular views over surrounding coconut plantations from the upper floor balcony. The villa has been tastefully furnished in the Thai contemporary style with colourful wall hangings and accessories. All the bedrooms are equipped with satellite TV/DVD.
- Twice weekly maid service provided
- Alfresco dining set with barbeque
- Cushioned sun loungers and parasols
- Utility room with a washing machine, iron and ironing board
- All linens, bath and pool towels provided
- Outdoor pool shower
- Climate controlled throughout
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the property
- Baby cot provided
- In-villa dining arranged
- In-villa parking
- Free beach shuttle (subject to availability)
Guests have full use of the resorts facilities including a wellness spa offering traditional Thai therapies, fitness centre, a superb restaurant and a pool bar adjacent to the huge communal pool.
DistanceAirport: 20 minutes
Beach: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 18||10 Jan 19||400 USD||2800 USD||7 Nights|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).