- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
A treasure of a villa on the beach at Bangrak on the northeast coast of Koh Samui, with fabulous views of Big Buddha, and Koh Phangan just over the ocean. With its own infinity edge swimming pool and private access to a safe white sand beach, this property is ideal for two couples or a young family to share.
The villa is set in a private and secluded garden tucked away in the centre of Bangrak and is just a 10 minute drive from the island's International Airport, and 15 from Chaweng, the island's main tourist centre. It is also very close to Bophut's Fisherman's Village with its wide choice of restaurants and bars. It has wonderful views over the sea to Koh Phangan from the living room and the first of the two master bedroom suites, and the pool overlooks Big Buddha beach.
The decor is bright and luxurious, with high wood vaulted ceilings to the living area, and light stone tiled bathrooms. The whole villa is air conditioned, and guests have the use of complimentary broadband Wi-Fi Internet access throughout. The pool has a terrace furnished with sun beds and there is a garden sala from which to savour those gorgeous sea views or read a book in the shade.
The simple but elegant living room has an open plan lounge and dining area, and the high ceiling together with a total of six sets of French windows along both lengths of the room keep it comfortably cool, minimising the need for air conditioning. There are ceiling fans too, which are often all that is required. The three-seater sofas with matching pair of armchairs in the lounge area are soft and welcoming, covered in a red furnishing fabric. There is a solid wood coffee table, and side unit, above which the satellite flat-screen TV is wall-mounted.
The dining area has a large solid wood dining table and chairs for six people to dine in style. The kitchen is fully fitted and modern, and is separated from the rest of the living area by a breakfast bar - ideal for the first coffee or tea of the day! There is a large double fridge/freezer, electric hob and microwave (guests should be aware that there is no oven). There is a guest bathroom adjacent to the living area.
The master bedroom suite has prime uninterrupted ocean views. It has a double bed, its own lounge area with a satellite TV and DVD player, a small desk and the en suite has twin hand basins, a walk-in shower and an outdoor sunken bath, which is completely private. The second bedroom has a double bed, a satellite TV and DVD player, and its own private terrace with a small garden. The en suite is as stylish as the other, with cream stone tiled walls and walk-in shower.
The small walled garden between the pavilions of this villa contains a sala, and from the garden it is a few steps down to the private infinity pool with its own sun bed terrace facing across the pool to the sea. A private gate leads directly onto the beach.
- Enclosed patio and garden with sala with sea views
- Both bedrooms are equipped with satellite TV and DVD players
- All linens and towels provided
- Both bedrooms and living area are air conditioned
- Ceiling fans in the living room
- Security guard during night time
- Broadband WIFI ADSL
DistanceAirport: 10 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 2 minutes
Convenience Store: 2 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|Prime Season||14 Apr 19||28 Apr 19||770 USD||5390 USD||5 Nights|
|High Season||29 Apr 19||14 May 19||550 USD||3850 USD||3 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||15 May 19||30 Jun 19||500 USD||3500 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||01 Jul 19||31 Aug 19||550 USD||3850 USD||3 Nights|
|Low Season||01 Sep 19||26 Sep 19||500 USD||3500 USD||2 Nights|
|High Season||27 Sep 19||07 Oct 19||550 USD||3850 USD||3 Nights|
|Low Season||08 Oct 19||14 Dec 19||500 USD||3500 USD||2 Nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 19||10 Jan 20||770 USD||5390 USD||10 Nights|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).