- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
A spacious and immaculately presented villa in a tropical garden setting. This is a great location for a family or group of friends to enjoy a tranquil, private vacation around their own stunning pool, yet only a short drive to local beaches, shops and restaurants
This multi level holiday home is located at Plai Laem, in the much sought after north east corner of Koh Samui. It's a 5 minute drive to the beautiful beach at Choeng Mon, and a further 10 to Chaweng, the popular tourist resort with countless restaurants, shops, coffee bars and late night venues. The more sophisticated Bophut ‘Fisherman's Village' with its trendy fashion boutiques, restaurants and bars, is just 10 minutes, about the same as the islands airport. This is such an ideal location from which to explore and enjoy everything that Koh Samui does so well for its visitors!
The villa is particularly well equipped with three 42" wall mounted satellite TVs; a CD and DVD player with music library; air conditioning and ceiling fans, and broadband wireless Internet access for those needing to keep in touch via their laptops. The design and décor of the villa is cool and minimalist, with exactly the right amount of accessories and wall art to draw the eye, while the rest of the senses are calmed by the white and cream walls and tiles, the dark wood bedroom sets, slatted window blinds, dining table and shelving units.
A sparkling blue-tiled pool and surrounding terrace furnished with sun loungers and parasols is the perfect spot for a truly relaxing vacation. This area is partly shaded by the surrounding garden and neighbouring foliage at most times of the day. At the villa end of the pool is an enticing bar and seating area, furnished with rich blue cushions and cooled by two large ceiling fans. Here there is a fridge, sink, gas hob and conveniently positioned bar stools. On one side of the pool is an outdoor shower, and, at the far end, a water feature to provide the soothing sound of gently falling water for those relaxing on the terrace. Timed lighting, plus an outside speaker system, will enhance the mood while the sun is setting in the west.
The ground floor bedroom suite opens onto the outdoor bar and seating area through large glass doors, with heavy blue drapes that can be pulled across for privacy. This bedroom has a king size bed, and is accessorised in the same rich blue as outside. The suite has a wall-mounted TV, air conditioning and ceiling fan, the en suite bathroom has a rain shower.
The other two bedrooms are on upper floors of the villa, both with air conditioning and ceiling fans and their own individual and furnished balcony The master bedroom suite has a king size bed, wall mounted TV, a mini-fridge, and a built in electronic personal safe. The en suite bathroom has a bath tub with rain shower. The third bedroom has a double bed and an en suite bathroom with rain shower.
The living area of the villa, which is a large open plan seating, dining and kitchen space, is on the middle level, opening onto a balcony overlooking the pool and garden. At the far end, and is a stunning modern black and stainless steel fully equipped western-style kitchen, open on one side to the dining area. This has a large wood table and chairs able to seat six guests. At the front is the sitting room, with comfortable sofas, chairs and a dark wood coffee table, and a 42" satellite TV set on a beautiful piece of dark wood furniture, which also houses the CD/DVD player. The living room opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool and gardens, and is furnished with a table and chairs offering al fresco dining options.
- All linen and towels changed as necessary
- Complimentary broadband wireless Internet access
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Three 42" TVs; CD and DVD player
- Sun loungers for 6
- Personal safe in master bedroom suite
- Outside mood lighting and music speakers
- Two bedrooms with private balconies
- Secure gated community
DistanceAirport: 10 minutes
Beach: 5 minutes
Restaurant: 2 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).