- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Stayed An excellent place to relax and enjoy a 5* holiday. The villa and surrounds were amazing, but a car essential to reach the hilly location. So many affordable local restaurants no need to cook. Although we did have a local chef in to cook a special meal which was lovely. Stuart the owner was very helpful with local information and tips to enjoy our stay in Koh SamuiLesley - Lymington, UK
Stayed Luxury 5* at affordable prices We stayed in this villa as a family and I can say its the most amazing villa I have ever stayed in. Stunning accommodation, views and location.UKL
Sleeps 10 (options)
This impressive hillside villa is located within the Santi Thani Estate, an exclusive residential community situated on the islands north coast. Surrounded by tall coconut palms and set in mature tropical gardens the villa enjoys panoramic views towards the coast and the Gulf of Siam beyond. The unique and peaceful location ensures total privacy for guests and yet it's just a short drive to palm fringed sandy beaches and several excellent restaurants.
Designed in a modern Asian style with a traditional Thai influence the villa blends perfectly with it's natural surroundings providing over 320 square metres of interior living space that includes five spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
The villa has been tastefully decorated in cooling neutrals with dark timbers and elegantly furnished throughout.
The first floor accommodation includes an enormous open plan living area with high vaulted ceilings and an adjacent balcony to sit and enjoy the beautiful panoramic landscape. The lounge area has been furnished with comfortable leather sofas, occasional tables and matching accessories. The formal dining area is adjacent to the hand crafted Western style kitchen, fully fitted and equipped with every modern convenience. The separate media room is furnished with leather sofas and equipped with a large multi channel flat screen TV/DVD and home entertainment centre with surround sound.
The ground floor consists two spacious master bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms. Both with king size beds and fully glazed doors with direct access to the pool terrace. The open doors allow the refreshing hill breeze to circulate. A third en-suite bedroom with a queen size bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom separates the two master suites.
The lower ground floor consists of two further spacious bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms. One bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed and one with twin beds. Both have separate dressing rooms and direct access to the lower pool terrace.
All bedrooms have rich wood flooring and are fitted with large fitted wardrobes offering ample storage and hanging space.
A large sunbathing terrace surrounds the kidney shaped infinity-edge swimming pool on three sides. The fresh water pool is 1.7 metres at the deep end and has submerged seating with a Jacuzzi where you can relax and enjoy the superb panoramic views the villa has to offer. There is an outdoor dining area for eating alfresco and sunbathing terraces with ample sun loungers and parasols.
Below, the lower pool terrace has a waterfall feature gently flowing from the pool above. This area provides another peaceful, relaxing sunbathing area and leads down to the substantial tropical landscaped gardens.
- Twice weekly maid service
- All bed linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Home massage available
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Ceiling fans in all living areas
- Personal safe
- Broadband internet access
- Alfresco dining terrace
- Thai Chef available
- Baby cot and bedding available
- Baby sitting arranged
- Covered parking for two vehicles
- Gated community with 24 hour security
DistanceAirport: 30 minutes
Beach: 5 minutes
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 10 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Essential (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|5 Bedroom (Sleeps 10)|
|3 Bedroom (Sleeps 6)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).