- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Frequently asked questions
How can I make a reservation?
We will respond to your request with the availability and the total cost for your chosen property. A deposit of 35% (thirty five percent) is required to secure your reservation, with the remainder payable 60 days prior to your arrival. For bookings of less than one week, or for bookings made within 60 days of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking.
Your reservation will be held for 5 banking days pending receipt of payment.
What method of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by Bank Transfer, UK cheque or by Credit Card through Pay Pal.
How can I get from the airport to my rental property?
We will arrange for you to be collected from the airport by our representative and transported to your rental property. There may be a charge for this service although many villa owners offer this service free of charge.
Should I have Travel Insurance?
It is a condition of booking that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance.
We strongly recommend this be arranged once your reservation is confirmed.
Is there a hospital on Samui?
Samui has modern hospitals with excellent facilities employing Western Doctors capable of dealing with any emergency. Samui is a popular destination for planned acute and cosmetic surgical procedures due to the facilities, appealing rates and the ideal environment for convalescence.
What is the domestic electrical voltage on Samui?
The voltage is 220v, and the power outlets are 2-pin shaver type sockets. European adapters are widely available, although we recommend you bring your own if travelling from the UK.
Where is the nearest grocery store?
There are numerous convenience stores throughout the island selling basic foodstuffs and toiletries. The islands two main shopping centres are located on the ring road at Chaweng. The largest, includes a Tesco Lotus superstore, cinema, bowling alley and numerous retail shops and food outlets. The other, Big C has a similar size superstore, retail shops and food outlets. There is also a Tesco Lotus supermarket in Nathon town centre and a Topps supermarket in Chaweng Beach Road.
Should I hire a car?
We always recommend hiring a car, for some villa this is essential. To obtain a competitive car hire quotation, please click on the services tab on the main menu.