- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 4 (options)
What a stunning setting for this fabulous villa, the ideal size for the tropical holiday of a lifetime for a small family or two couples! On the south west coast of Koh Samui is a private beachfront headland, and here nestles a very small, exclusive group of villas enjoying glorious views across the ocean and private access to the white sand beach below.
This small community of just six luxury villas at tranquil Taling Ngam beach is located on a headland offering 180 degree panoramic ocean views across the Gulf of Thailand to the mainland, taking in the Five Islands and Ang Thong National Marine Park. This is a spacious two bedroom villa perched on an incline above the beautiful white sand beach, giving guests a light, bright and tastefully stylish holiday home with stunning sunset views, a private infinity edge pool and modern, cool decor. Koh Samui is not a huge island, and all that it has to offer visitors is within easy driving distance from the villa.
Designed to fit and complement the land on which it sits, the villa shrugs casually at the opulence and ostentation of some, offering instead subtle luxury, natural materials, light furnishings and a collection of stylish artefacts. The living and sleeping pavilions of this villa are fully air conditioned, and there is complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout.
Entering the grounds you are immediately within a pretty garden, on one level of which is the infinity edge pool, lawn and a sun terrace furnished with a parasol and sun loungers. Steps from the pool lead up to the next level on which are situated the two thatched pavilions, for living and sleeping, with views onto the pool and the ocean beyond.
The open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area is the first pavilion. It has a high vaulted ceiling, and full height glass folding doors on three sides so that the whole area can be opened to the tropical sea breeze and create an outstanding entertainment venue. The lounge and the elegant dining table can accommodate six in comfort. The kitchen is fully equipped for guests to provide their own in-house refreshments with ease, and features a white island breakfast bar with integrated appliances. Above the kitchen area and approached by a staircase reached from the walkway at the back of the kitchen, there is a mezzanine TV lounge with sofas and an LCD satellite TV/DVD system. This room also has spectacular views. There is a covered terrace to the front of the pavilion, and a pathway leading round to the sleeping pavilion which is set a little bit back from the living areas. A garden bathroom with WC and shower is located at the rear of the kitchen.
The sleeping pavilion enjoys the same high ceilings and thatch roofing as the first pavilion, and it houses the two en suite bedrooms, with a covered terrace at the front. The first bedroom has a large four-poster white-netted bed, and a walk-in shower in the en suite. Doors from here lead to a private courtyard garden. The second guest suite has two single beds and a similar walk-in shower in the en suite, and access to a private courtyard garden. There is a loft area to this second bedroom, reached by a ladder, which can be used as an additional sleeping area. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, and of course stupendous views.
- Private parking
- Secure entrance
- Beach access at the entrance to the community
- In-villa personal safe
- All bed linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Complimentary baby cot can be provided
- Thai chef available (surcharge applies)
- Baby sitting available (surcharge applies)
- In-villa massage and spa treatment can be arranged
- For safety reasons, young guests must be above the age of 8
DistanceAirport: 45 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minute walk
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|2 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)
|1 Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).