- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 8 (options)
A truly chic luxurious four bedroom villa with breathtaking ocean views over the west coast of Koh Samui, the Five Islands and Ang Thong National Marine Park. This is the perfect holiday location for families or small groups of friends seeking a unique and private location away from the crowds, yet within beautiful stylish accommodation and natural surroundings.
Perched on a secluded escarpment on the Island's south west coast overlooking the powdery white sand of Taling Ngam beach - which can be reached down a flight of steps - the villa enjoys some of the most beautiful sunset views to be had on Koh Samui. The Five Islands are small, uninhabited islands, famous for the swifts which use saliva to make their nests, and these are collected to make birds' nest soup. (It is not allowed to disturb the birds during the nesting season.)
The residence is one of just a few in an exclusive community of luxury villas, just 45 minutes' drive from Samui International Airport, and also within easy reach of the main centres on the island, such as Lamai or Chaweng, for a taste of what there is to offer in a larger tourist town. But within walking distance along the beach are a few neighbouring resorts offering plenty of restaurants and spas, so there is definitely no need to use a car every day!
The villa is tastefully furnished throughout, with Asian suggestions to the contemporary, minimalist feel and a full complement of modern appliances to make daily life easy and relaxed. The full height, fold out glass doors merge the indoor and outdoor experience, allowing guests to make full use of this sublime sea view location. Steps lead down from the villa to a quiet cove with a semi-private beach offering yet more breathtaking views to the nearby islands of the Ang Thong Marine Park. Throughout the villa there is free Wi-Fi Internet access, and an in-house music system which is both iPod and iPad compatible.
The multi-level layout of the villa promotes practical and dedicated spaces for both adults and children, with bright, white interiors, comfortable furnishings and both in- and out-door dining spaces. The living areas and bedrooms have walls which fold open onto the tropical views, and the 10 x 3 meter infinity edge pool set in the garden in the front of the villa provides the ultimate cool-off retreat.
The cool white living room and atrium dining area which can accommodate ten guests, open directly onto the spectacular surroundings and enjoy cooling sea breezes. The spacious sitting area features comfortable couches and armchairs, while the adjoining TV den is a favourite with the younger members of the family. The den is furnished with a long cushioned sofa in front of a large wall-mounted flat screen satellite TV/DVD/CD entertainment system. An open-plan western style kitchen equipped with a full range of modern appliances serves the dining space, while outside are the lawn and tropical garden, and the indulgent pool.
There are two double and two twin comfortable and airy bedrooms, all of which are fully air conditioned, and all of which have generous en suite bathrooms with rain showers. One of the twin bedrooms also features a built-in upper bunk, perfect for children.
- Satellite TV, DVD/CD player
- In-house music system - iPod/iPad compatible
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the estate
- Fully furnished including bed linens, towels and pool towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- A loft area with large flat screen TV and working desk, with ocean view
- In-villa chef arranged
DistanceAirport: 45 minutes
Beach: Sea View
Restaurant: 5 minute walk
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|4 Bedroom (Sleeps 8)|
|3 Bedroom (Sleeps 6)|
|2 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)|
|1 Bedroom (Sleeps 2)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).