- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
6 Bedroom Luxury Beach Front Villa with Private Pool at Lipa Noi Samui
Sleeps 10 + 4 (options)
Guests at this stunning six bedroom beach side villa have a beautiful sandy beach just a step from the garden, all the island's best spots and activities a very short drive away, their own tennis court, and the best sunset views from the island. Plus theres a childrens play area with a fort tower and climbing wall, and toys for the grownups!
This property is a truly exceptional private estate on the southwest coast of Koh Samui comprising five separate pavilions offering guests complete privacy and seclusion, all within landscaped tropical palm-dotted grounds which reach down to the ocean. Its location is considered by many to be the best on the island - it is a 10 minute drive to the ferry port of Nathon, 25 minutes from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club and 40 minutes to Chaweng, the popular tourist centre. The airport is 35 kms away on the north-east coast.
Materials have been chosen with care and make full use of Thai woods, stone and tiles - and high, high ceilings and glass doors which open wide to allow in the caressing sea breezes.
The villa has complimentary satellite broadband Internet access throughout, and each of the six bedroom suites is air conditioned and has a personal safe. There is a 42 inch plasma screen surround-sound satellite TV/DVD in one of the seating areas, plus a CD stereo system and iPod dock for guests to enjoy their own music choices. To help guests keep fit and active during their stay, there is a large swimming pool, a private tennis court, and a family sea-kayak. For the children, the play area includes a swing, turbo-slide, a fort tower, a climbing wall and plenty of grassed areas for ball and other games. There is a large teak-wood sala by the beach furnished with daybeds for relaxation or massage, and an al fresco dining option.
The private parking area leads to the tennis court, and from here you enter the beautifully designed gardens of this stunning holiday villa.
The six bedroom suites are located in three independent pavilions, each having two en suite bedrooms. Pavilions 1 and 2 have king-size master bedroom suites, and each connects with the second bedroom in the pavilion, which can be either twin-bedded, or double-bedded. The third pavilion has a master four poster suite and connects to a bedroom which has two sets of bunk beds, ideal for children. The doors connecting the two bedrooms in each pavilion can be locked. Each bedroom suite has its own private terrace with daybed, and each en suite has a stunning contemporary indoor/outdoor bathroom with twin hand basins, showers and sunken bathtubs, accessorised with tropical plants.
The living areas are housed in two pavilions situated by the sandstone pool deck. One pavilion has a fully equipped western-style gourmet kitchen with a breakfast bar. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen, and its doors can open onto the deck, offering wonderful sea views. The other living pavilion has two separate seating areas, one of which has the large 42 inch TV and stereo system. From either of these pavilions a wide teak deck takes you to the swimming pool around which are sun loungers and umbrellas, and then it is just a step down to the beautiful white sand beach.
Please note that during the summer low tide season the beach is exposed for up to 100 metres, allowing plenty of beachside activities such as beach cricket, volleyball and rock pool exploration.
- Fully furnished including all bed linen, bath and pool towels
- In - villa Thai chef
- Baby cots free of charge
- Complimentary broadband Wi-Fi Internet access
- Stereo system with iPod dock
- Private swimming pool; private tennis court; private children’s playground; family kayak
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and have a personal safe
- Private parking.
DistanceAirport: 35 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 10 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|6 Bedroom (Sleeps 10 + 4 Children)|
|4 Bedroom (Sleeps 8)|
|3 Bedroom (Sleeps 6)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).