- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 10 (options)
From the elevated entrance you walk down steps through an immaculately landscaped area with stepping stones across a water feature past the reception area on the left furnished with brown leather bean bags and co-ordinated artworks.
Walking into the villa you’ll instantly realize the magnificence of this property. The traditional architectural features are perfectly blended with contemporary furniture, and accessories, fashioned out of natural materials that create a modern, stylish and luxurious environment.
The dining room if furnished with a large dark-wood dining table and chairs with cream seat cushions. The adjacent well equipped kitchen is fitted with imported cream colour units. A central island contains the hob and a breakfast bar with a handy wall mounted flat-screen TV.
To the right of the dining room is the main sleeping pavilion, with two bedrooms on each floor. On the ground floor a twin bedroom faces the entrance garden with an ensuite bathroom with shower. The sea facing double bedroom features a flat screen TV, a walk-in dressing area and an ensuite bathroom with a free standing bathtub, twin washbasins and an inner garden with an outdoor shower
A wooden staircase leads up past a large stained glass window to two further bedrooms. A double bedroom with a balcony overlooks the entrance gardens with an ensuite bathroom with shower. The elegant master suite has an entrance hallway with steps leading down past a dressing area and bathroom. A large modern four poster bed, dark wood furniture and a flat screen TV. The bedroom has a balcony with views over the pool and the sea beyond. The ensuite bathroom has twin washbasins, a walk-in shower and sunken bathtub
Beyond the dining room is a large stone terrace with a central water feature. To the left is detached double bedroom pavilion with modern styled furniture, flat-screen TV. A walk-in dressing area leads to an en-suite bathroom with twin washbasins, walk-in shower, a free-standing bathtub, and inner garden with an outdoor shower.
Adjacent to the pool is an expansive detached lounge pavilion that features polished hardwood flooring, a rich wood panelled vaulted ceiling and foldaway glass doors. This exquisite room is furnished with leather sofas arranged around a low level coffee table and a plasma TV home theatre system. Two leather armchairs at the far end of the room face the garden and the sea beyond
The teakwood pool deck is furnished with cushioned sun loungers and parasols. On the other side of the pool is a wall with integrated fountains. A pathway leads to the beach front sala with a casual dining area, kitchen and BBQ. A grassed area with an outdoor shower onto the beautiful sandy beach
- Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
- Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- All linen, bath and pool towels included
- Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- Local Phone and Fax lines and wireless internet access by the pool
- All guest bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- Living room air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- Secure gated community
- Use of Common Area Gym facilities including Sauna & Fitness Centre
DistanceAirport: 35 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 10 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|5 Bedrooms (Sleeps 10)
|4 Bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
|3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6)
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).