- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Stayed Dec 12 Simply Paradise. We have stayed in the villa 03 for two weeks in December. The best vacations ever! We were 6 adults and 3 kids. The villa is stunning and has everything you could wish for: beatiful 5 rooms with bathroom in each of them. Kitchen is very big and well equiped we were able to eat outside every day even if it was raining. There is 2 pools one private on the side of the kitchen... when you swim into it you feel you are in a deco mag! Complete gym in the kitchen basement. The beach is great you can swim in front of the villa and it's very quiet which we appreciated. Read more »Genevieve Family & Friends - Quebec, Canada
Stayed Jan 11 Me and my family really enjoyed the Villa and the immaculate service provided. We are sure to return someday to further enjoy the beautiful design of the Villa and the nice and quiet surroundingsKlas Wennstrom and family - Sweden
Stayed Apr 10 Paradise, amazing experience: wonderful breakfast in front of the swimming pool and the beach with a smile. Warm welcome and well organized. A must!R.P. and family - Singapore
Sleeps 10 (options)
One of five luxury villas in a small resort at Bang Por on the islands northwest coast. The villas have their own private pool and share a 25-meter common beachfront pool with large sun deck to take in the stunning sunsets and views of Koh Phangan Island, and the refreshing sea breeze. A tropical architectural style is reflected in each villa, highlighted in the use of natural materials. Beautiful furnishings, high quality fittings, interiors of cool and earthy colours and textures create an atmosphere of contemporary elegance.
Refresh your body and soul over a good sleep in any one of the villa’s 5 well-appointed bedrooms, each with adjoining bathrooms. A retreat in itself, the master bedroom’s cool and earthy tones is very spacious offering adjoining space with a desk and a wall of books for good holiday reading. Adjoining this is a large indoor and outdoor bathroom that combines natural textures of sandstone, granite and terrazzo giving it its own distinct character.
There are 4 other guest suites that offer unparalleled comfort, each with adjoining bathroom. Each suite offers generous space in colours and design that ignites relaxation, comfort and fun.
All bedroom suites are fully air-conditioned and come with the finest linen and towelling, comfortable latex topped mattresses, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and electronic safes.
The villa's beachfront pavilion is the soul of the villa. Home to the dining room and kitchen, it extends it's glass doors to generous terrace spaces for dining, lounging and playing.
This glassed space has a large dining table, a marble breakfast counter and modern fully-equipped kitchen. Teak-framed swivel and sliding doors open up to a beachfront terrace and the villa's pool and jacuzzi. The resort's 25-meter beachfront pool is only a few steps away.
Bordered by a shallow pond, the living room with its high vaulted ceiling is a perfect air-conditioned option for indoor lounging and relaxation. Surrounded by glass windows and doors, one still feels part of the outdoors even within the confines of this comfortable room.
There are many terraces around the villa that also offers private spaces for lounging, reading and getting together. You will be spoilt for option.
Awaken your senses and replenish your energy with a massage treatment in the villa’s spa room directly accessible through floating sandstone step through the villa’s children’s pool.
And for those of you who prefer an outdoor massage, there is a massage sala awaiting you in the outdoor terrace.
Want more out of your every day besides swimming? The villa offers many options to cater for many preferences.
Stay fit, relaxed and entertained throughout your stay. The villa’s gym has Life Cycle fitness equipment that includes a Cross Trainer, Treadmill, Recumbent Bike and a corner for weights.
Too chilled to exercise? Want to satisfy your restless spirit? Enjoy a game of Ping Pong on our outdoor verandah, or perhaps a game of pool? Or even an indoor game Foosball in our games room. There are also a number of board games to choose from for a tropical games night.
- 1,040 sqm of in/outdoor space
- Luxury beachfront villa with direct beach access
- 5 bedrooms, king sized beds, private bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Fully air-conditioned villa with ceiling fans
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- In Villa Spa
- Outdoor massage terrace
- Salt chlorinated Jacuzzi and Pool, Children’s Pool
- Private gym with Life Fitness equipment --- Treadmill, Cross Trainer, Recumbent Bike, Home Gym, set of dumbbells
- Game room with Foosball Table, board games
- Billiard Table, Ping Pong Table
- Terraces for outdoor dining and lounging
- Use of 25-meter beachfront resort pool
- Common gardens
- Private parking
- Fully air-conditioned villa with ceiling fan option
- Large flat screen TV’s with cable network, DVC|D/CD in living room and all bedrooms
- Bose sound system with iPod docking stations
- Free WIFI
- Mobile phone provided
- Electronic safes
- Billiard table
- Table tennis table
- BBQ grill
- Washing machine and dryer
- Complimentary baby cot available upon request
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary continental and/or hot breakfast
- Private Chef (will prepare one meal a day, lunch or dinner for up to 10pax at no extra charge, food purchases charged at cost plus VT and SC)
- Private housekeepers
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bedlinen changed every 4th day, towels as requested
- Pool towels provided and changed daily
- Shopping service available
- Resort Office to assist in guest needs and book tours/activities
DistanceAirport: 30 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minute walk
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|5 Bedroom (sleeps 10)|
|4 Bedroom (sleeps 8)|
|3 Bedroom (sleeps 6)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 50% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).