- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Stayed Jul 13 My girlfriend and I recently stayed in Villa 12 with my brother and his family. The villa was fantastic, and the pool was a great spot to relax, with a beautiful view of the ocean. The staff were very friendly, and helpful at organising activities, restaurant bookings, rental car/scooter, plus they were great with my two young nephews! It was nice having the beach right in front of the villa for the view, but (as we had been warned) the sea was too shallow for swimming. We really enjoyed having a chef come to our villa to prepare dinner one night, a delicious Thai feast! The quRead more »Paul and Family - Singapore
Stayed Aug 12 The villa really was excellent. Amazing view, good size pool area and good position for the stunning sunsets. Great quiet location but only a very short ride to the busier areas. The 3 large en suite bedrooms was a good suprise.Paul and Friends - Dubai
Stayed Oct / Nov 11 The villa 12 is beautiful and we really enjoyed our stay : The place is very quiet (no noise, only birds and waves sound), the view with the beach and sea is wonderful (the sea maybe too hot !), just in front of the swimming pool with jacuzzi (a dream), the house is very comfortable and well decorared (just a little problem with air conditionning and TV but it has been soon resolved), the Thai staff is very nice; we spent a marvelous and peaceful week here !Veronique and Family - Paris, France
This captivating three bedroom villa is set in lush tropical gardens and boasts incredible sea views over the Gulf of Siam towards the neighbouring island of Koh Phangan. Located on the popular northeast coast, the villa is just minutes from the many excellent restaurants, shops and entertainment areas, yet affords total privacy and tranquillity to guests. Its enviable beachfront position makes this villa a popular choice for sun-worshippers, allowing you to step straight onto the palm fringed sandy beach from the villa's own private lawns.
Magnificent Samui sunsets streaking across the sea are yours to enjoy from the stylish alfresco dining area - with an early evening cocktail and let the sea breeze wash over you? The private pool with built in jacuzzi is ideal for fun and relaxation.
The villa can accommodate up to six guests in comfort within three spacious bedrooms, two with queen size beds and one with twin beds. All three bedrooms are sumptuously furnished with chic, modern layouts of dark woods and neutral tones, with spicy colour-splashes from the stunning Thai artwork and accessories. Two of the bedrooms are situated in their own pavilion, befitting the traditional Thai style, and all are en-suite with luxury bath and shower-rooms.
Encompassing the majority of the first pavilion, the open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area is decorated in a clean, modern style with quirky Thai artworks, and includes formal dining for six people. The large satellite multi channel TV includes a DVD player and features surround-sound. Sliding glass doors from the lounge open on two sides allow the sea breeze to circulate and lead out onto the terrace with a shady traditional sala to unwind and relax out of the sun.
- Daily maid service included
- Outside dining area with barbecue
- Private pool with submerged seating and jacuzzi
- Cushioned sun loungers and umbrellas
- Pool washroom and outdoor shower
- Multi channel Satellite TV and DVD player
- Thai chef available for special occasion evening meals
- Home massage available
- All bedding, bath and pool towels provided
- Baby cot/bedding and high chair available
- Baby sitting services available
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Wi-Fi broadband connection
- Personal safe
- Private parking space
- 24-hour security
- Close to fishing boat marina
During certain times of the year the sea recedes over 100 meters, at all times the water is shallow and not suitable for swimming. It's a short drive to Choeng Mon, one of the best swimming beaches on the island.
DistanceAirport: 15 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 2 minute walk
Convenience Store: 10 minute walk
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|High Season||08 Jan 20||30 Apr 20||350 USD||2450 USD||3 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||01 May 20||30 Jun 20||300 USD||2100 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||01 Jul 20||31 Aug 20||350 USD||2450 USD||3 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||01 Sep 20||15 Dec 20||300 USD||2100 USD||3 Nights|
|Peak Season||16 Dec 20||07 Jan 21||550 USD||3850 USD||7 Nights|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).