- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 13 (options)
A fabulous five star, five bedroom holiday home at Laem Sor on the island's south coast, one of Koh Samui's most tranquil locations. Although it is close to spas, clubs and the top restaurants of the area, the villa offers guests total privacy in the stunning landscaped gardens, and is ideally suited for families or groups of friends
The space and opulence of this beautiful villa will make it difficult to leave! The owners' attention to detail, collections of antiques, their design and architectural features and obvious love of the use of natural landscaping within the grounds add up to one incredibly alluring retreat. The villa is air-conditioned and also has ceiling fans in most rooms. There are huge glass folding doors in the living room and bedrooms which can open wide to allow both views and sea breezes. There is complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the property.
Large salt-water chlorine-free infinity pool, around which are situated the three living and sleeping pavilions which make up the property. The fourth side is open to the view of the ocean and islands. There is a large terrace furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas around the pool, quiet corners for relaxation or reflection throughout the grounds, satellite TV/DVD, DVD and extensive book library. During the day the cool and natural colours which the owners have used while furnishing and decorating this magnificent villa contrast splendidly with the pulsating warmth of the contrasting accessories.
There will never be a dull moment here, with the many intriguing little corners around the gardens and grounds to explore and relax in. There are huge stone statues, wall art and plaques, a variety of small tables, chairs and intricate benches. There are stepping-stones, large urns filled with tropical and colourful shrubs, and butterfly ponds filled with lotus flowers. And at night the villa becomes a quite magical palace with subtle lighting effects around the grounds, pool and buildings. There is a water feature in a courtyard on the terrace, and a sala next to the pool and fronting the beach.
The fabulous living area of the villa is on the top level of the pavilion facing the sea, and is a tremendous open plan vaulted wood ceiling room incorporating the sitting and dining areas, and the fully equipped western style kitchen. There is a vast sofa capable of seating up to 25 people, a 48 inch LCD TV/DVD player and a wide choice of DVDs to view. The dining room has a large formal dining table for 12 people, and the kitchen has a gas oven, large fridge, toaster, blender and microwave. There are fabulous ocean views from the veranda outside the large folding glass doors, and from here a wooden staircase leads down to the pool and deck, the two bedroom suites below the living area, and two separate bedroom pavilions on either side of the pool.
There are five double bedrooms, four with king size bed's and one queen surrounding the pool each with stunning views. A fifth bedroom with two single beds and a connecting door to an additional single bedroom making an ideal children's retreat close to the main pavillion. Each bedroom has highly appointed bathrooms, some with additional outdoor facilities
- 4 x King, 1 x Queen and 3 x single beds (suitable for children)
- In-villa chef service (extensive menu with set price per dish)
- Fully furnished, including all linens and towels
- Bath and beach towels changed as necessary
- Beach chairs
- Private parking
- Personal safes in all bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access.
This villa is a spectacular property, in a stunning location, and will appeal to adults and children, families and friends, alike.
DistanceAirport: 45 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minutes walk
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 20 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|6 Bedroom (Sleeps 13)|
|5 Bedroom (Sleeps 11)|
|4 Bedroom (Sleeps 9)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).