- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 18 (options)
This expansive luxury villa is said to be a place where heaven embraces earth. Proudly positioned on the golden sands of Bang Rak beach and overlooking Koh Samui’s renowned Big Buddha temple, this Zen-like home offers six-star island accommodation that is simply out of this world.
Set amongst lush tropical gardens this contemporary Bali-style villa is a true tropical retreat. The home is designed as a series of sumptuous guest suites set around an illuminated Zen-style walkway leading from the villa’s entrance right down to the beachfront swimming pool. Guest are greeted by calming carp-filled ponds, lush tropical plants, Asian artefacts and each of the villa’s splendid guest pavilions as they make their way along this enchanting trail through the heart of the home.
With nine en-suite bedrooms and space to accommodate up to 18 guests this epic home is the perfect place for families, large groups, special occasions or corporate trips. To the rear of the property are four lavish first floor suites comprising two twin rooms and two king-size suites - at either side of the villa’s entrance these spacious suites occupy two double-storey pavilions that also house a fully equipped gymnasium. Four further single storey king-size suites are positioned in perfect symmetry on either side of the tropical entrance path. To the front of the home two final pavilions incorporate an oceanfront master suite and luxurious living abode.
All nine suites are superbly finished with wooden floors, luxurious furnishings, striking artworks and distinctive design schemes. State-of-the-art amenities include 32” LCD TVs with satellite connection and DVD players, individual sound systems with ceiling-integrated speakers, I-Pod docks, mood-lighting and complimentary broadband WiFi. The bedroom suites also boast in-room refrigerators, private safes, sun decks with seating, spectacular sea views and air conditioning.
The master suite boasts an additional rain shower room, a beachfront Jacuzzi, sun deck and a comfortable lounge with private cinema to the rear - this sumptuous suite can be rented as an optional extra. The en-suite bathrooms throughout the home feature fresh marble tiling, tropical plants and impressive indoor/ outdoor rain showers and bathtubs.
Adjacent to the master suite an expansive immaculately appointed entertainment pavilion opens up onto the lagoon-style infinity pool and magnificent sun deck overlooking the sparkling ThaiGulf beyond. The open-plan room features a living area equipped with large and comfortable sofa suite, a vast LCD TV and striking teakwood furnishings. To the rear is a heavy teak dining table with seating for up to 16 guests, this is served by a contemporary fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, espresso machine and a separate vegetarian kitchen nearby. This idyllic living space features a polished hardwood floor, vaulted wood-panelled ceilings and foldaway glass walls facing the sea.
The living pavilion opens out onto a spectacular sun terrace and pool area featuring further entertaining and lounge facilities. The impressive palm fringed infinity pool stretches from the master suite deck to a unique ‘island’ sala that seems suspended in the azure lagoon. Featuring comfortable cushions, sun beds and surrounding day beds the sala and stylish terrace are the perfect place to relax in the warm tropical sunshine. The poolside deck is furnished with further loungers, sofas, and an al-fresco rattan-style dining set for the perfect place to entertain. The area also features an outdoor shower and separate bathroom as well as steps that lead from the poolside garden directly onto BigBuddhaBeach.
- Welcome package of fresh fruit and flowers
- Daily maid service included
- Daily buffet breakfast included
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- In-villa chef service (provisions to guest account)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Air conditioning throughout
- All linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Baby cot provided
- Sony Bravia LCD TVs, Denon audio equipment, iPod connectivity and a comprehensive list of satellite TV channels.
- Satellite TV, DVD/CD player/iPod dock in all bedrooms
- Heated Jacuzz
DistanceAirport: 10 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 2 minutes
Convenience Store: 2 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|9 Bedroom (Sleeps 18)|
|8 Bedroom (Sleeps 16)|
|7 Bedroom (Sleeps 14)|
|6 Bedroom (Sleeps 12)|
|5 Bedroom (Sleeps 10)|
|4 Bedroom (Sleeps 8)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).