- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
This luxurious four bedroom villa occupies a generous plot on gentle sloping land above Bangrak Bay with superb views across the bay and the sparkling Gulf of Thailand. The large walled garden makes it an excellent choice for families with younger children.
The villa is in an ideal location, set back from the town, yet only a short distance to a long stretch of sandy beach, several excellent restaurants, bars, convenience stores and places of interest.
This recently completed contemporary style home has been thoughtfully designed with an upper floor lounge and balcony maximising the great views. Enter the villa through double teakwood doors into an open plan living area with a fully fitted and equipped Western style kitchen, breakfast bar and stools. The formal dining area has seating for up to eight guests and a wall mounted flat screen TV/DVD with surround sound.
Sliding patio doors open up the room to a veranda, a spacious sunbathing terrace and a large infinity edge swimming pool with a built in Jacuzzi. The pool terrace is equipped with cushioned sun loungers, ideal for those lazy days spent relaxing and enjoying the sun. Overlooking the pool a traditional Thai style sala with comfortable sofa and armchairs, a perfect refuge to relax in the shade, read a holiday novel or enjoy an afternoon siesta.
Upstairs, the spacious living room has a wall mounted flat screen TV/DVD with surround sound and a large comfortable sofa. To one side are sliding glass doors that open onto a small balcony with views of nearby coconut plantations, when open, allow the cooling breeze to circulate throughout the room. On the opposite side, floor to ceiling folding glass doors lead to a large covered balcony with casual seating, an ideal place to relax with an evening cocktail and enjoy the spectacular Koh Samui sunset.
The villa has two master bedroom suites, and two guest bedrooms, all tastefully furnished with ample storage space. Both master bedrooms have king size double beds, their own bathroom with shower enclosures, twin washbasins and oversize bathtubs. The two guest bedrooms, one with a king size double and the other large twin beds share a family bathroom.
With spacious rooms, ocean views and an extensive garden, this villa is perfect for a group of friends or two families sharing. The large walled garden provides the open space for children to play and the villa's poolside covered terrace is ideal for evening barbeques and social gatherings, yet provides seating areas for peace and relaxation.
- Daily maid service
- In-villa chef arranged
- In-villa massage arranged
- Two 42in flat screen TV/DVD with surround sound
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Two security safes
- Private covered parking for two cars
- Baby cot provided
- Baby sitting arranged
- Air conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans in all living areas
- All bed linens, bath and pool towels provided
- Local minibus and driver available for trips to the beach and island excursions
DistanceAirport: 10 minutes
Beach: 5 minutes
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|Peak Season||16 Dec 18||10 Jan 19||550 USD||3850 USD||14 Nights|
|High Season||11 Jan 19||30 Apr 19||350 USD||2450 USD||3 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||01 May 19||31 May 19||300 USD||2100 USD||3 Nights|
|High Season||01 Jun 19||31 Aug 19||350 USD||2450 USD||3 Nights|
|Intermediate Season||01 Sep 19||15 Dec 19||300 USD||2100 USD||3 Nights|
|Peak Season||16 Dec 19||10 Jan 20||550 USD||3850 USD||14 Nights|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 50% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).