- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 10 (options)
Lavish beach living is here at this 5 bedroom luxury villa in an exclusive residential estate on the north coast of Koh Samui. Exquisitely furnished and equipped for up to 10 people, this stunning property has a large, central L-shaped salt water pool, al fresco dining room, entertainment sala, and direct access to the safe, white sand beach at Maenam.
Designed in a typical Thai style with a central pool and sala, surrounded by three pavilions housing the living and bedroom areas, this beautiful holiday villa has spacious and flexible accommodation and a lingering peaceful eastern aura. The totally private gardens, together with the 36m beach frontage onto the white sands and blue ocean, promise many happy hours spent relaxing at home, yet knowing that the major places of interest in northern Koh Samui are just a few minutes' car-ride away. The Santiburi golf and country club and the Fisherman's Village at Bophut are a 10 minute drive. Chaweng, the popular tourist centre with its many nightlife spots and excellent restaurants, is just 15 minutes away, and the international airport for Koh Samui is 20 minutes.
Two imposing hardwood doors welcome guests to the villa's grounds and the inviting terracotta pathways delving into the landscaped tropical interior. The decor and design is a pleasing combination of traditional and modern, with bright clean walls, some exposed timber ceilings, and beautiful dark hardwood furniture. There is full air conditioning to all bedrooms, the kitchen, dining and living room, and in addition ceiling fans waft gently in the bedrooms, living room, al fresco dining room and the sala. All five bedrooms have walk-in closets and teak hardwood floors and all en suites have marble floors and tops to their double hand basin units. There are marble floors also in the living and both dining rooms. The villa's artefacts and wall paintings are bright and colourful and some offer insights to a Thailand of years ago. Keep up to the minute though with the broadband Wi-Fi Internet access, which is available throughout the villa. There is a portable gas BBQ provided for some authentic outdoor cuisine.
Entertainment and socialising at the villa centres on the large salt water L-shaped pool and sala and the pavilion to the right of the pool containing the al fresco dining room and main living rooms and kitchen. The outdoor dining area has a bar and also houses the music system and iPod connection. The sala has large comfortable day beds, a table with chairs and outdoor speakers from the music system. The main living room provides seating for 10 in both the dining area and lounge where comfortable sofas face a 50" LCD satellite TV/DVD. The European style kitchen has a feature island unit, German appliances and natural wood units. A guest bathroom is situated between the living room and kitchen.
Grassed areas around the pool lead towards the sea and the white sands are accessed via a short flight of steps. There is a shower adjacent to the entrance to the beach. At the rear of the pool in their own dedicated pavilion are three twin-bedded en suites with stone-tiled shower cubicles. The 2nd and 3rd of these bedroom suites are separated by a small landscaped garden. An outdoor bathroom divides this pavilion from the next, which houses a double bed shower en suite, then, just beyond a carved wall feature and tropical plants, the master en suite with its own dressing area, writing desk and bathroom with bathtub and indoor stone-tiled shower. This bedroom also has a satellite TV/DVD connection. Doors from the master bedroom lead onto a beach view sun terrace with sun loungers.
- All bed linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Baby sitting can be organised
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- In-villa spa and massage can be organised
- Portable gas BBQ
- 24 hour security
- Off-road secure parking for 1 vehicle
- Back up generator in case of power failure
DistanceAirport: 20 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|5 Bedroom (Sleeps 10)
|4 Bedroom (Sleeps 8)
|3 Bedroom (Sleeps 6)
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 50% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).