- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 4 (options)
Nestling into this headland in southwest Koh Samui is a small, exclusive community of bijou luxury villas, each ideal for one or two couples. This perfectly proportioned villa, just one step back from the white sand beach, offers guests a tranquil and secluded holiday location, with a lap pool, access to the beach, cool natural decor and interesting objets d'art.
The headland on the west coast of Koh Samui is a tranquil setting for this exclusive estate, set amidst the natural foliage of the escarpment incline. It is quiet and peaceful within each villa and only a few steps from the white sandy beach of Taling Ngam, yet the location is within easy driving distance of all the tourist centres and places of interest that Koh Samui has to offer its visitors. The villa has been decorated and furnished to the highest level of luxury and style, incorporating natural materials, cream and white furnishings, foldaway glass walls which allow each of the two bedrooms, and the whole of the living area, to be opened up to the glorious tropical environment.
The villa is fully air conditioned, and has complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access throughout. Each bedroom and the living room open onto a shaded verandah offering stunning sea views out over the Gulf of Thailand. Its landscaped grounds include mature trees and beautiful tropical plants. Stairs and a pretty pathway lead through the gardens from the entrance up to the pool area and the two thatch-roof pavilions which make up the house. Beach access is from the middle of the estate, via a walkway and steps.
The lap pool is set between the two pavilions. Lined with grey stone, the pool includes a stone slab feature at the ocean end, and at the other is a planted archway, leading to a pedestal and ceramic pot set before a large mirror, creating a chic artistic and spatial display. Walking through this archway at the top of the pool leads you to a garden bathroom with shower and WC to your left, and a stairway to the right leads up to the mezzanine floor above the kitchen, looking out over the living room.
The pavilion to the left of the pool houses the two master en suite bedrooms. Each room has built in wardrobes, beautiful sea views and indoor-outdoor bathrooms with garden rain-showers. A door from each en suite bathroom leads to a private garden area. One of the bedrooms has a four poster, white-veiled, double bed, the other has twin beds. Each bedroom can open up its glass doors to the covered verandah which runs along the front of the pavilion, facing out towards the sea and offering wonderful sunset views towards the Five Islands and Ang Thong National Marine Park.
The living area is in the second pavilion, to the right of the pool. This too has a verandah at its ocean side, and the glass doors all around the living area and kitchen can be thrown back to bring the indoors and outdoors together to create the perfect entertainment and socialising space. The living room has a high double vaulted ceiling, and includes comfortable sofa seating and a dining table for six guests. The designer kitchen is fully equipped, and features a white island unit serving as both a breakfast bar and housing for the integrated appliances, the hob and sink. At the back of the kitchen are a covered courtyard garden and the stairs leading to the mezzanine TV room. This room has comfortable seating and the satellite TV/DVD system. There are also curtains for closing this area off from the living room below.
- Private parking
- Secure entrance
- Beach access at the entrance to the community
- In-villa personal safe
- All bed linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Complimentary baby cot can be provided
- Thai chef available (surcharge applies)
- Baby sitting available (surcharge applies)
- In-villa massage and spa treatment can be arranged
- For safety reasons, young guests must be above the age of 8
DistanceAirport: 45 minutes
Beach: 1 minute walk
Restaurant: 5 minute walk
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|2 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)
|1 Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).