- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Stayed Mar/Apr 13 We very much enjoyed our stay at the villa in Bophut. The villa was well appointed, views were spectacular, the location was good, the pool was large and refreshing and the housekeepers Star and Levy made us very welcome and looked after us incredibly well. We're just sorry that we had to come back to the cold.Nick & Family - Jersey, UK
This luxurious villa sits on the hillside of the northeast coast of Ko Samui, and is ideal for a young family, with a large lawn for playtime, a stupendous infinity edge pool with an American safety system, and in-house baby equipment. Close to the International Airport, fascinating Fisherman?s Village and also the Santiburi Golf Club - the location is perfect.
Set inside a private walled garden featuring a huge 1600 sq meter lawn, this beautiful two storey holiday home offers guests a sophisticated tropical haven that blends modern functionality with traditional design and style. Located in Bophut Hill to take full advantage of the glorious views over Bophut and Big Buddha Bays and out to Koh Phangan. It is a 15 minute drive to the island's main tourist centre of Chaweng, with its night spots, restaurants and beaches, and to the airport. Fisherman's Village is just 5 minutes away, and here too are many interesting shops and cosmopolitan restaurants and bars.
As you enter the garden and gaze around at the lush tropical foliage it is so tranquil and peaceful you could almost ignore the breath taking views over to the ocean. The villa is very private, and its spacious, bright rooms and the extensive outdoor decking begs all guests to unwind, relax and enjoy. But if you need to keep in touch or check your emails, complimentary broadband Internet access is provided. All three bedrooms have air conditioning, a personal safe, and a TV/DVD system. There is a ceiling fan in the living room.
The open plan living area is large and airy, with light streaming in from windows on both sides. There is a large wood dining table for six and a comfortable sofa. There is a profusion of traditional Thai furniture and floor and wall accessories, all making for a very home-from-home atmosphere. The large glass doors on one side open out onto a surrounding covered verandah, which runs along to the second private verandah of the master bedroom.
A fully equipped and western-style kitchen is in this main living area too, but is separated from the living room by an elegant black and highly polished stone breakfast bar, with bar stools. Perfect for any early risers to grab their first cup of coffee of the day!
The master bedroom suite is situated just to the side of the main reception room, and has direct access to the pool and terraces. It has a king size bed, a day bed and a large dressing room with built-in wardrobes. The magnificent marble bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub, twin hand basins and a shower.
An open-tread staircase from the reception room leads up to the other two bedrooms. One bedroom suite has twin beds and the other a king size bed. These two bedrooms share an interconnecting bathroom, which has twin hand basins, a sunken mosaic tub & separate shower. Both bedrooms enjoy fabulous views to Bophut Bay and Big Buddha Bay.
Three large terraces surround the infinity edge swimming pool, and they are furnished with a double day bed, four sun loungers, parasols, plus a table and chairs for some al fresco dining. This part of the villa's grounds provides the perfect setting for taking in the stunning 270-degree views enjoyed at the villa. For added parental peace of mind the pool has a 'pool safety system' imported Specific baby equipment available on site: bottle sterilizer, baby monitor, baby gates, baby toys, high chair, travel cot
- Western-trained, English-speaking villa housekeeper
- Large 18x8m infinity edge pool
- 44" satellite TV with DVD player and surround system
- Fully furnished including linens, bath and pool towels
- Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
- Fan in living room
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- All bedrooms are fitted with TV, DVD player and safe
- Gas BBQ
DistanceAirport: 15 minutes
Beach: 5 minutes
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 10 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 50% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).