- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 10 (options)
Located on the tranquil Western shore of Koh Samui, this stunning beachfront property is nothing short of paradise. Overlooking a perfect sapphire sea, this spectacular five bedroom villa forms part of an exclusive development, nestled on the white powder sands of Lipa Noi beach and set against a picture-perfect background of lush tropical gardens.
Classically furnished and immaculately presented, this contemporary Thai villa offers a fusion of traditional and contemporary influences, boasting complete privacy, spacious dimensions and superb accommodation, comfortably sleeping up to ten guests.
On arrival guests are greeted with an eclectic combination of natural and contemporary influences. From ornate wooden carvings and authentic Thai ornaments, to organic materials, fresh facades and contemporarily designed furniture and accessories.
Set within the entrance hall, the formal dining area boasts a vast teak dining table with luxurious leather-upholstered chairs overlooked by an impressive vaulted wooden ceiling.
The adjacent kitchen is fully-fitted and finished with striking black surfaces, redwood units, a central island feature with breakfast bar and water-hyacinth stools plus a large flat-screen television.
To the right lies the bedroom pavilion which features a total of four bedrooms on two floors.
The pavilion's ground floor features the colourful en-suite twin bedroom with doors opening on to lush gardens. Finished with bright silk cushions and throws and featuring matching art work, accessories, and bathroom tiles, this welcoming room is simply picture perfect.
Opposite lies the front-facing double bedroom with glass doors opening onto the terrace boasting stunning sea views. The room features a dressing room, en-suite bathroom with twin wash basins, free-standing bath tub, walk-in shower and stunning planted inner garden with an outdoor shower.
To the upstairs of the pavilion lies the master suite which is light and spacious. The front-facing room features an immaculately upholstered four-poster bed stood on a perfectly polished wooden floor. On the right lies a dressing area and en-suite bathroom boasting twin basins, a sunken bathtub and walk-in shower. This suite also features an antique ottoman, comfortable seating, flat-screen television and a glass frontage which opens onto an impressive balcony with pool, garden and sea views.
The upstairs also incorporates an additional twin room with a balcony overlooking the entrance garden. All bedrooms include flat-screen televisions and DVD players.
This remarkable rental home, designed in the image of a Thai pagoda, has a direct access to the powder white sands of Lipa Noi beach with views over the Archipelago and crystal clear sea.
The outside of the property boasts a stunning blue-tiled swimming pool and impressive waterfall, a fully equipped beachfront Sala, and an elegantly furnished dining area with a water feature.
Beyond the dining area lies the fifth bedroom set in its very own detached private pavilion. This double room features a dressing area leading to an en-suite bathroom with free-standing bathtub, walk-in shower and inner garden with outdoor shower as well as a comfortable sofa and flat screen television.
Adjacent to the pool is the main living pavilion. This charming space is comfortably and contemporarily furnished with natural materials and authentic eastern artefacts perfecting in keeping with the villa's traditional theme.
The light and spacious room features a wooden vaulted ceiling, polished wooden floors, dark wood units, plasma TV and foldaway glass doors. Located close to the beach and the soothing Gulf of Thailand, this room offers direct access to the shoreline and the main house making it the perfect place for entertaining.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Beach Sala ideal for BBQ's and al fresco dining
- Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- All linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Local telephone and fax lines and wireless broadband ADSL internet access by the pool
- All guest bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- Living room air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- Back up power generator
- Secure gated community
- Use of common area gym facilities including sauna & fitness centre
DistanceAirport: 35 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 10 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|5 Bedrooms (Sleeps 10)|
|4 Bedrooms (Sleeps 8)|
|3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).