- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
Sleeps 10 (options)
This grand 5 bedroom private beach front residence nestles in a tranquil cove surrounded by mature tropical gardens that extend throughout the ample grounds and open onto an undisturbed stretch of sandy beach.
High vaulted ceilings in the living and bedroom pavilions, along with a liberal use of top quality natural materials and an abundance of Thai silk lend the villa a strong sense of its exotic location.
This is a very modern holiday villa, equipped with the latest home technology and furnished throughout with unique pieces like the impressive, circular dark wood table in the dining room and the huge sofa-daybed in the lounge poised in front of an LED Smart TV. All five spacious ensuite bedrooms open onto meditative ocean or garden views and boast indulgent bathtubs for the ultimate private soak.
With tall French windows in every room sliding open to welcome in the soothing views and peaceful island surroundings, the villa blurs the borders when it comes to indoor and outdoor pleasure. The villa’s huge private pool offers a constant, easily enjoyed opportunity to cool off, with plenty of cushioned sun loungers to use for relaxing days on the sun terrace or reclining in comfort on the beach.
The villa occupies the largest of six beachside plots and its grounds follow the side of a forested headland that forms the tip of picturesque Lipa Noi Bay. The luxurious living spaces and bedrooms are a series of spacious individual pavilions that are arranged around an open central courtyard with a 20 metre private lap pool at it’s centre.
A winding path leads from the estate’s private road to the villa’s entrance through a charming grassed and landscaped garden where giant elephant statues hide in the foliage. Guests enter the main part of the property through ornate gates via a series of stepping stones surrounded by a soothing water feature, then pass beneath a grand, Thai-style pointed roof that represents the traditional Thai greeting or “wai”; the same shape is used for the roofs of the living and bedroom pavilions inside the villa.
The villa’s kitchen, dining room and lounge occupy two pavilions on the right-hand side of the property, each with full length foldaway glass doors that open fully onto the poolside terrace. A fully fitted western kitchen is positioned close to the entrance and features a breakfast bar for casual morning gatherings. From there, a corridor leads directly through to the classic style dining room, then there’s a small internal garden in front of the comfortably furnished lounge pavilion, which opens out at one end onto a beachside terrace, itself furnished with day-beds.
The villa’s five generous bedrooms are furnished with king size double beds, large flat screen TV’s and feature exquisite ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs and walk-in shower. Two of the suites are close to the villa entrance, while one is located above the kitchen and boasts its own private, sea view terrace. Another bedroom sits poolside, and the master suite occupies its own beachside pavilion with views of the soft sand and gentle waves right from the bed.
At the beach front is a large sunken Jacuzzi tub and a sala for lounging, massages or alfresco dining. Steps lead down to the powder sand beach. A Hobie Cat and double sea kayaks are available to guests at he villa.
- Complimentary access to communal gym and sauna complex
- Beachfront day-beds
- Beachside Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
- Flat screen TVs with satellite DVD player, music system with outdoor speakers
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- WiFi throughout
DistanceAirport: 35 minutes
Beach: Beach Front
Restaurant: 5 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 10 minutes
Hospital: 10 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
|5 Bedrooms (Sleeps 10)|
|4 Bedrooms (Sleeps 8)|
|3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6)|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% (50% Christmas/New Year) of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).