- 1 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 2 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 3 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 4 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 5 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 6 Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- 7+ Bedroom Villas in Koh Samui
- Beach Front Villas in Koh Samui
- Garden View Villas in Koh Samui
- Honeymoon Villas in Koh Samui
- Luxury Villas in Koh Samui
- Resort Villas in Koh Samui
- Sea View Villas in Koh Samui
- Side-By-Side Villas in Koh Samui
- Villas in Bang Por Koh Samui
- Villas in Bangrak Koh Samui
- Villas in Bophut Koh Samui
- Villas in Chaweng Koh Samui
- Villas in Choeng Mon Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sett Koh Samui
- Villas in Laem Sor Koh Samui
- Villas in Lamai Koh Samui
- Villas in Lipa Noi Koh Samui
- Villas in Maenam Koh Samui
- Villas in Nathon Koh Samui
- Villas in Plai Laem Koh Samui
- Villas in Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Villas in Thong Krut Koh Samui
- Villas in Tongson Bay Koh Samui
The villa is designed to provide spacious accommodation for up to 8 people in four en-suite bedrooms. An extra bed for children is available on request. The villa is tastefully furnished combining elements of both Western and Asian styles and providing high levels of comfort and practicality. The villa is located within tropical gardens and no more than 30 seconds walk to the sands Bang Por beach, where you will also find bars and restaurants close by.
Living and Dining
The Villa is entered through a porch off the pool deck which leads into the 60 square metre living area. The living area can be opened out onto the pool deck by opening a 7-metre set of folding doors making the living room and pool deck one huge living space. The living area finished in a mixture of teak and English oak and will comfortably seat 8 guests. To entertain you we provide a flat-screen smart television, DVD player and internet TV programming with numerous sports, news and entertainment channels and in a number of languages. There is also on-demand programming which includes over 1000 movies.
In the centre of the living area is a solid oak dining table that will seat 8 in comfort and the pool deck is equipped with casual tables and seating for those who prefer the outdoors.
There is a guest powder room with washbasin and WC.
A hallway leads to the bedroom wing. The Master bedroom is furnished in a contemporary Thai style with a teak king-size bed and furnishings. Through double doors at the rear of the master bedroom is the generous en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, shower and dressing area with copious amounts of wardrobe space. Large sliding patio doors lead from the Master bedroom directly onto the pool deck for that early morning dip.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all provide 14 sqm of floor space, have large fitted wardrobes and modern en-suite bathrooms. Bedroom 2 is equipped with a king-size bed, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 have twin beds. All four bedrooms are equipped with both air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
An additional children's bed and/or cots are available on request
DistanceAirport: 30 minutes
Beach: 1 minute
Restaurant: 2 minutes
Convenience Store: 5 minutes
Supermarket: 15 minutes
Hospital: 15 minutes
Car: Recommended (driving times unless otherwise stated)
|Period||First Night||Last Night||Night||Week||Minimum Stay|
Published Rates include Service Charge and Government Tax where applicable.
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
To reserve this villa we require a completed booking form and an initial deposit of 35% of the total amount due. For bookings of less than 1 week (3 - 6 nights) or for bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, full payment is required at the time of the booking. Payment of the outstanding balance must be received at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card (a transaction fee is applied to all card payments).